Several of our faculty members have been busy writing and editing books and articles in their areas of expertise. Here are just a few of their accomplishments:
• Professor Richard Devlin has co-edited the book Regulating Judges: Beyond Independence and Accountability (Edward Elgar) with Adam Dodek of the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Law.
• Professor Meinhard Doelle has co-edited the book The Paris Climate Agreement: Analysis and Commentary with Daniel Klein, Maria Pia Carazo, Jane Bulmer, and Andrew Higham. He also co-authored one chapter and authored the chapter that provides the overall assessment of the Paris Climate Agreement. It will be published in May by Oxford University Press.
• Professor Jocelyn Downie has co-authored the article "Next Up: A Proposal for Values-Based Law Reform on Unilateral Withholding and Withdrawal of Potentially Life-Sustaining Treatment" in the Alberta Law Review, Vol. 54, No. 3, special Health Law issue.
• Professor Constance MacIntosh has authored the article "Indigenous Mental Health: Imagining a Future Where Action Follows Obligations and Promises" in the Alberta Law Review, Vol. 54, No. 3, special Health Law issue.
• Professor Joanna Erdman has authored the article "A Constitutional Future for Abortion Rights in Canada" in the Alberta Law Review, Vol. 54, No. 3, special Health Law issue.
Please let us know when and where you've been published! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- "Unlocking the Cage" film screening and Animals as Legal Persons? panel shone a spotlight on the need for legislation reform in Canada
- IN MEMORIAM: David Ignatius Jones, QC (LLB '56)
- KUDOS! Moira McConnell authors chapters in a book that considers the changes in work on board merchant ships
- Faculty publishing kudos!
- 2017‑18 Smith Shield Moot team announced
- Innis Christie Lecture and Symposium in Labour and Employment Law examined the issues raised by labour market uncertainty
- Third‑year students participate in Kawaskimhon Aboriginal Moot
- LATI welcomes new Associate Member Peter Dostal