Nova Scotia College of Social Workers Bursary, NSCSW (formerly NSASW)
To provide an annual bursary to a student enrolled in the BSW Program, Dalhousie University.
- Funding will be provided on an annual basis to support a bursary for a student enrolled in the BSW Program at Dalhousie University.
- The recipient will have resided in Nova Scotia 12 months prior to applying for the bursary.
- The amount of the bursary will be $500.
- The recipient will have demonstrated financial need and satisfactory academic progress.
- The recipient will have demonstrated social work values in his/her previous endeavours.
- The recipient will be expected to contribute in some way to the NSCSW while a student at the School of Social Work.
Funded by: Nova Scotia College of Social Workers (NSCSW)
Application deadline: October 15th
Application procedure: Submit your curriculum vitae, transcript and a letter to:
Director, c/o Linda Power School of Social Work, Dalhousie University Suite 3201-1459 LeMarchant Street, P.O. Box 15000 Halifax, NS B3H 4R2
Awarding Body: The Dalhousie School of Social Work BSW Program Awards Committee