Nova Scotia Association of Social Workers Bursary
To provide an annual bursary to a student enrolled in the BSW Program, Dalhousie University.
- Funding will be provided on an annual basis to support a bursary for a student enrolled in the BSW Program (on-site or by distance education) at Dalhousie University.
- The recipient will have resided in Nova Scotia 12 months prior to applying for the bursary.
- The amount of the bursary will be $500.
- The recipient will have demonstrated financial need and satisfactory academic progress.
- The recipient will have demonstrated social work values in his/her previous endeavours.
Students are expected to contribute or already be contributing in one or more of the following areas:
- As a member of the Council as student representative for the student body at SSW
- Participating on a Committee of the NSASW
- Writing an article of interest to social workers for the NSASW Newsletter (Connections).
Nova Scotia Association of Social Workers (NSASW)
Submit your curriculum vitae, transcript and a letter to:
Director, C/O Linda Power
School of Social Work
Suite 3201-1459 LeMarchant Street
P.O. Box 15000
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2