Bachelor of Social Work
Due to Covid-19 all BSW campus courses will be offered remotely on Brightspace for the fall term.
The BSW admissions process is proceeding as originally scheduled.
The BSW annual application deadline is February 15th of each year.
Applications must be postmarked on or before the deadline date.
Please review all Admission Requirements before contacting our office. All admission inquiries should be made by email only and can be sent to email@example.com.
Program start date occurs in September only
- Applicants cannot apply directly from high school.
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of 30 university credit hours (first year) before applying to the BSW degree. Please be advised that most applicants have at least two years of university at the time of application.
- The BSW program by distance delivery is only open to Canadians and permanent residents living in Canada.
- There are no specific class prerequisites for the BSW degree, relevant preparation for social work are general courses in a Bachelor of Arts degree or a Bachelor of Science degree.
- We consider credits awarded towards a degree program taken by an educational institution belonging to the Association of Universities and Colleges Canada (AUCC) or equivalent for international institutions. Check the Universities Canada website for your educational institution.
- Credits from non university programs and community college do not qualify for consideration.