School of Nursing News» Go to news main
First year nursing students responding to the summer shortage in food donations for foodbank
First year nursing students have organized a successful food drive campaign as part of their community health nursing clinical experience with the St. Paul’s Family Resources Foodbank in Spryfield. On Sunday afternoon of June 25, students managed to raise over 400 pounds of food which was passed along a human chain from the Captain William Spry Centre to the St Paul’s food bank, where families were welcomed with a BBQ and bouncy castle for children. Congratulations on a job well done!
- Recipients from School of Nursing, Faculty of Health, Dal Capture Major CIHR Project Grants
- New BScN Program Accredited by CASN
- Dalhousie School of Nursing Leads Undergrad Education by Offering Certificate Options for Students
- Dal Nursing Faculty and Students Capture Four 2018 CRNNS Awards!
- February 2018
- Legacy of anti‑black racism: How does it affect property rights and environmental decisions?
- JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Workshop
- Lisa Goldberg earns Dal's award for Excellence in Education for Diversity