School of Nursing News» Go to news main
First year nursing students responding to the summer shortage in food donations for foodbank
First year nursing students have organized a successful food drive campaign as part of their community health nursing clinical experience with the St. Paul’s Family Resources Foodbank in Spryfield. On Sunday afternoon of June 25, students managed to raise over 400 pounds of food which was passed along a human chain from the Captain William Spry Centre to the St Paul’s food bank, where families were welcomed with a BBQ and bouncy castle for children. Congratulations on a job well done!
- Message from The Director
- Dr. Margot Latimer: Using a two‑eyed seeing approach to address Aboriginal children's pain
- Congratulations to our Nursing Fall Graduates
- Nursing in the News
- Kudos ‑ Celebrating significant achievements of our faculty, students and alumni.
- Message from outgoing Director Kathleen MacMillan
- Dr. Lisa Goldberg wins the 2017 University Award for Excellence in Education for Diversity
- Two Dal Health School of Nursing faculty members honoured by Canadian Nurses Association