About the School of Nursing
Our School has been, and continues to be, committed to expanding nursing knowledge, furthering practice and seeking better health care outcomes.
Our students will progress from admission to graduation in a shorter time frame in the undergraduate curriculum.
Faculty and Research
Faculty members at the School of Nursing have made valuable contributions to health care knowledge and practice through their research. Nursing students learn from, and work with, respected nurse scientists on a variety of projects. Learn more about our faculty and their research.
Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate applications must be submitted by February 28.
- Graduate applications must be submitted by February 1.
- There is only one intake in September of each year.
School of Nursing alumni have gone to successful and inspiring careers in clinical practice, research, teaching and more.
Faculty of Health News
- Physio alumna leads physician recruitment for Nova Scotia Health during COVID‑19 pandemic
- Alumni Profile ‑ Catherine MacPherson: Sense of Community
- Alumni Profile ‑ Brian O’Rourke: Successful Military Career leads Pharmacists to the International Scene
- 2020 Aurum Award winner: Robert Zed (MHSA’86)
- Dal Health Prof Approaches her Profession as an Art as well as a Science