About the School of Nursing
Our School has been, and continues to be, committed to expanding nursing knowledge, furthering practice and seeking better health care outcomes.
Our students will progress from admission to graduation in a shorter time frame in the modified undergraduate curriculum.
Faculty and Research
Faculty members at the School of Nursing have made valuable contributions to health care knowledge and practice through their research. Nursing students learn from, and work with, respected nurse scientists on a variety of projects. Learn more about our faculty and their research.
Information for Prospective Students
- Master of Nursing, Nurse Practitioner option, applications remain open to Nova Scotia residents. Need more information? firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW admission prerequisite: In addition to meeting academic admission requirements, all applicants to Dalhousie's Bachelor of Science (Nursing) program are required to complete a 90 minute computer-based online assessment (CASPer Test).
- Undergraduate applications must be submitted by February 28.
- Graduate applications must be submitted by February 1.
- There is only one intake in September of each year.
School of Nursing alumni have gone to successful and inspiring careers in clinical practice, research, teaching and more. Meet some of the graduates who have made their mark in nursing.