Becoming a BScN Clinical Instructor
Dalhousie University School of Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses in Nova Scotia for various Clinical Instructor opportunities year-round.
Dalhousie Clinical Instructors:
· Teach/supervise a clinical group of BScN students in direct clinical settings, simulation labs, and tutorial settings.
· Provide lab and clinical demonstration
· Evaluate student performance, assignments, and tests
Requirements for Clinical Instructors:
· Access to a working computer and internet
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft to be able to use email, Teams, Word, etc.
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) degree
· Active RN License with the Nova Scotia College of Nursing
· Minimum 2 years of clinical experience
How to apply: Job postings for Clinical Instructors can be found on the School of Nursing webpage under Employment Opportunities.
Questions? Please reach out to the Clinical Placement Office by email if you have questions or would like to know more.