Clinical simulations provide an opportunity to learn real life clinical lessons in a realistic, risk-free environment while practicing interdisciplinary communication and teamwork skills.
Register for a clinical simulation.
Enroll in a mini-course
Mini-courses offer students an opportunity for interprofessional learning outside of their program curriculum. Course are offered in online, in-person or blended formats, with students working together in interprofessional teams on projects or cases.
IPE News & Events
- Call for Proposals: Interprofessional Mini Courses 2023 ‑ 24
- IPR.Global COVID‑19 Impact Global Survey
- The Centre for Collaborative Clinical Learning and Research presents: A taste of simulation
- Making things better for Misel: Health Care Team Challenge explores issues faced by Indigenous community
- Help shape interprofessional education at Dal