» Go to news main
Patient Partners and researchers work together to navigate and spread knowledge about nurse‑led primary care in Nova Scotia
Researchers, including Co-Investigator Dr. Marilyn Macdonald, and Patient Partners in Nova Scotia from the PriCARE Program are using an integrated KT approach to present to different groups on nurse-led case management in primary care. A new blog highlights the ways team members collaborated to develop the Patient Journey Map, fostering a joint approach to all aspects of KT.
- Dalhousie University School of Nursing to visit regional sites in Western Zone
- National NP Week November 13‑19
- The School of Nursing Welcomes Dr. Leigh Chapman, Chief Nursing Officer for Health Canada
- Celebrating Caritas Colleague Lisa Godberg‑Watson Caring Science Institute
- International Black Health Conference
- Patient Partners and researchers work together to navigate and spread knowledge about nurse‑led primary care in Nova Scotia
- Congrats to Ashley Jadis Bradley for being awarded a bursary through Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program.
- Q&A: Nursing Students & LTC Placement Opportunities