WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship
Computer science is about technology. More importantly, it’s about people. We need more female talent and perspective in the field, and we invite you to make an impact.
Through collaboration with industry partners, The Women in Technology Scholarship not only offers financial backing, but provides a platform to support the next generation of female tech leaders and champions.
Successful applicants will receive:
- $10,000 scholarship ($5,000 entrance scholarship and $5,000 for year two of your studies (dependent on academic performance)
- Being matched with a senior female-identifying student as their mentor for transition support
- Professional development opportunities with our industry partners
The majority of scholarships will be awarded to individuals who:
- Have an overall average of 70%, please see individual program pages for full admission requirements
- Have applied for our Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Applied Computer Science program
- Can demonstrate a passion for technology and contribution towards the community
- Identify as female
The scholarship is open to applications from Canadian and international students.
How to apply
To apply for a Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship, you must first be accepted into our Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Applied Computer Science program.
You must then fill out our scholarship application form or answer the questions asked in this form in a 3-5-minute video.
Applications are open until March 1st, 2022