WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship
Computer science is about technology. More importantly, it’s about people. We need more female talent and perspective in the field and this scholarship is about supporting women wanting to have an impact within or beyond the tech community.
Through collaboration with our partners like The Leacross Foundation, The Women in Technology Scholarship initiative not only offers financial support but provides a platform to support the next generation of female tech leaders and champions.
Successful applicants will receive:
- $10,000 scholarship ($5,000 entrance scholarship and $5,000 for year two of your studies (dependent on academic performance))
- Access to events and professional development opportunities through the WeAreAllCS initiative and our partners
The majority of scholarships will be awarded to individuals who:
- Have an overall average of 70%, please see individual program pages for full admission requirements
- Have applied for our Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Applied Computer Science program
- Can demonstrate how a passion for technology has had, or will have, an impact on your community as defined in the broadest sense of the term.
- Identify as female
The scholarship is open to applications from Canadian and international students.
Students who are Techsploration alumni or who have participated in the NCWiT Aspirations in Computing Awards are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Applications for winter 2024 are now open!
To apply for the WeAreAllCS Women in Technology Entrance Scholarship, please complete this form.
Please note, if you are eligible for more than one WeAreAllCS Diversity Entrance Scholarship, you will be considered for multiple awards through this form.
Applications close on February 15th, 2024.