Dalhousie's Faculty of Computer Science and the Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC) have formed an articulation agreement to provide continued learning opportunities for graduates of the NSCC Information Technology Diploma programs.
Students who have completed the NSCC Information Technology (IT) Diploma programs with a minimum average of 75% and a minimum passing grade in NSCC courses may apply for admission with advanced standing to the third year of study of the Bachelor of Applied Computer Science (BACS) at Dalhousie University.
NSCC IT Diploma graduates will receive between 48 and 60 credit hours toward the 120 credit hour Applied Computer Science degree, depending on program/concentration and elective choices.
Transfer course checklist by program
- Database Application Programming Concentration
- Programming Concentration
- Web Programming Concentration
- IT Data Analytics Diploma
- IT Database Administration Diploma
- IT Generalist Diploma
- IT Programming Diploma
- IT Systems Management & Security Diploma
- IT Web Programming Diploma
- List of Elective Options (NSCC courses accepted by Dalhousie)