Bachelor of Applied Computer Science
Combine a deep understanding of technology with in-demand skills such as communications and project management. Learn how to develop and implement technology solutions for organizations while gaining the knowledge and experience to lead teams, manage large-scale digital projects, and tackle real-world problems.
By the end of your degree, you will have the technical and practical skills that all organizations need to succeed in today’s digital workplace.
Top reasons to study Applied Computer Science at Dalhousie
- Combine a deep understanding of technology with problem-solving, project management and communications to bridge the gap between business and IT.
- Work in project teams with classmates from all years of the program to create solutions for real clients in the non-profit sector.
- Gain work experience through co-op placements with companies like Microsoft, T4G, and the IWK and earn up to $10,000 per work term.
- Work along-side award-winning profs working in Human-Computer Interaction, Data Science, Software Project Management, Website Design, and more.
- Be a part of a strong community of students, staff and professors and benefit from our dedicated resources and supports, student societies and dynamic learning spaces.
> Next: What will I learn?