Bachelor of Computer Science
Gain a deep understanding of the theory, design and application of computer science by exploring a wide range of areas including software development, algorithms, networking and artificial intelligence.
By the end of your degree, you will have the knowledge and skills to build, influence and evaluate technology. You’ll not only become a strong programmer but will master the skills needed to create new and innovative technologies that can shape how we will use computers and interact with each other in the future.
Top reasons to study Computer Science at Dalhousie
- Develop the foundational knowledge and technical skills to build, influence and evaluate the technology of the future.
- Get an accredited degree through our honours programme, designed to provide you with a more challenging degree that prepares you for graduate school.
- Gain work experience through co-op placements with companies like IBM, Twitter, and the Ocean Tracking Network and earn up to $10,000 per work term.
- Learn along-side award-winning profs, leading innovative research in AI, Blockchain, Graphics, VR, Data Science, Web Systems, and more.
- Be a part of a strong community of students, staff and professors and benefit from our dedicated resources and supports, student societies and dynamic learning spaces.
> Next: What will I learn?