Top reasons to study computer science at Dalhousie
- Flexibility across mutiple undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Award-winning professors committed to promoting excellence in teaching and research.
- A mission to attract and support the diverse technology talent of tomorrow from increasing the number of women in technology to empowering students from different socio-economic backgrounds.
- We have strong ties with industry, enabling us to offer relevant curriculum, networking opportunities and quality co-op opportunities.
- Your success is important to us. Our students have access to dedicated resources like financial support, academic advisors and an undergraduate learning centre.
- A dynamic space where students can collaborate and get involved with our community, including our active student societies.
- Our growing network of alumni find interesting work across all industry sectors.
Our undergraduate programs
We offer two undergraduate degree programs and an array of options for customizing your degree to suit your needs and interests. Regardless of your program of choice, you will develop programming skills and explore the foundations of computer science and design, giving you the necessary know-how to succeed in today's ever-changing world.
Our graduate programs
Our flexible and multidisciplinary computer science graduate program options allow you to combine your studies in unique ways that meet your academic and personal interests, as well as your future career goals. No matter where you are in your graduate education, the Faculty of Computer Science has a program that suits your current level of expertise.
From basic programming literacy to data analysis to engaging in rich classroom discussions around the impacts computing has on society, you'll find something complimentary to your degree.