Degree Requirements and Registration
ESS Academic Advising questions and appointments:
Curious about the ESS Program?
Wondering if you’re taking the right courses?
Not sure how the double major works?
The ESS Student's Academic Advising Handbook deciphers the academic lingo, explains your program options, highlights key regulations, includes all the ESS checklists and describes campus resources. Check it out !
You should also meet with Kaarin Tae, the ESS Academic Advisor.
- Email email@example.com to book an advising appointment
- Drop by Mona Campbell room 1401 during office hours, Wednesdays 8:30-10:00 AM
- Call 902-494-7860
- ESS Electives offered in Fall 2018/Winter 2019 are listed here
- Declare your majors in Web for Students
- Perform your own degree audit in Web for Students
- Academic Calendars from previous years are archived on the Registrar’s Office website (click PDF for archived calendars).
Refer to the Calendar for the year you began your degree program!
- Meet with academic advisors for BOTH of your double major subjects!
What courses do you need to take for a major or a minor in Environment, Sustainability and Society (ESS)?
Full details are in the Undergraduate Academic Calendar, but you’ll find checklists for ESS program requirements in the links below and in the ESS Student's Handbook.