Watch SUST students, ESS graduates, faculty and community partners talk about the ESS Program and the College
- Jump In in the running for $150,000 Aviva Grant to make urban swimming project a reality!
- Ecolympics starts on Monday! Oct. 16 -27, 2017
- It’s Waste Reduction Week in Canada, Oct. 16 – 22, 2017
- Vote for Jump In HFX in this year’s Aviva Community Fund
- RBC Sustainability Leadership Certificate: Application deadline extended until Monday 9 October at midnight
Office of Sustainability @ Dalhousie
The Dalhousie Office of Sustainability engages and encourages student, staff, and faculty in practicing sustainable behaviour. The Office incorporates sustainability concepts and criteria into policy and planning, building and retrofit projects, and campus operations.
- Space still available for the Musquodoboit River Walk & Talk! See the poster for more information!
- Over the Line: A Conversation about Race, Place and Environment-register now!
- Trees in the City: Learning About the Urban Forest, an event being hosted on November 4, 2017 from 9:30am-12:30pm at the Halifax Central Library!
- Introducing Pay What You Can Yoga in the College of Sustainability!
- Pumpkin Carving in the College of Sustainability!
The Dalhousie Student Union Sustainability Office (DSUSO) is a student-run organization that strives to create a culture of sustainability on campus. DSUSO organizes Green Week and other student-run sustainability initiatives and is funded by an undergraduate levy of $1 per full time student per semester (Fall and Winter).