Office of Sustainability @ Dalhousie
The Dalhousie Office of Sustainability engages and encourages student, staff, and faculty in practicing sustainable behaviour. The Office incorporates sustainability concepts and criteria into policy and planning, building and retrofit projects, and campus operations.
- Mon 27 Aug: Join ACORN (Atlantic Canadian Organic Regional Network) for a public talk by Starhawk
- Sun 26 July: Join the Nature Conservancy of Canada for their upcoming Hike & Swim
- Summer events at the Deanery Project!
- Register now for OFI conference!
- Urban Beekeeping Workshop Hosted by the Dalhousie Urban Garden Society
The Dalhousie Student Union Sustainability Office (DSUSO) is a student-run organization that strives to create a culture of sustainability on campus. DSUSO organizes Green Week and other student-run sustainability initiatives and is funded by an undergraduate levy of $1 per full time student per semester (Fall and Winter).