Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- Finding his place: Juan Chavez Cabrera
- How Covid has Made the Fight Against Plastic Pollution Even Tougher
- Wandering Through Ancient Woods with Peter Duinker
- Q and A with new faculty member Stanley Asah
- First assessment of its kind shows environmental impact of the full range of aquatic foods to help guide more sustainable production and diets
News from Faculty of Management
- Christa Big Canoe will receive the 2022 Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award
- Q&A with Najah Attig about his move to Dalhousie
- Getting to know your staff: Robert Wooden
- Q&A with Stacy Allison‑Cassin about changing how information and data are managed
- Getting to know your staff: Lori Bauld
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.