Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from Faculty of Management
- Celebrating staff who inspire, support and serve
- Release: Majority of Canadians actively shopping for food with non‑plastic packaging, Dalhousie survey finds
- Congratulations, Class of 2019
- Grad profile: Dream big, take risks and don’t settle
- Grad student projects: Call for partner organizations
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.