Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- How Covid has Made the Fight Against Plastic Pollution Even Tougher
- Wandering Through Ancient Woods with Peter Duinker
- Q and A with new faculty member Stanley Asah
- First assessment of its kind shows environmental impact of the full range of aquatic foods to help guide more sustainable production and diets
- Brenda Smart Recognized for Student Service with Rosemary Gill Award
News from Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Management research stars
- Getting to know your staff: Chantelle Falconer
- Conversation at Promise Scholars panel event challenges the way EDI is prioritized in business
- Ruma Bose named 2021 recipient of the Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award
- Resources for the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.