Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- SRES Alumna Rochelle Owen Receives Two Prominent Community Awards
- Top scholars join School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Dalhousie Researcher Receives Prestigious Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Peter Tyedmers quoted in CBC News Article
- Forest Recovery After the Fire
News from Faculty of Management
- Take our strategic renewal survey
- A Dalhousie win at Ethics in Action
- MBA Financial Services grad Maria Artuso one of Ottawa's Forty Under 40
- Millennial leaders reunite in Toronto
- Recipient of Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award 2016
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.