Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from Faculty of Management
- Scotiabank Ethical Leadership award winner: The Honourable Justice Rosalie Silberman Abella
- Agreement allows NSCC graduates to complete a Dal bachelor's degree in two years
- Rowe School team champions at international analytics competition
- Dalhousie appoints new Rowe School of Business director
- Steve Blank and the Dalhousie entrepreneurship revolution
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.