Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- First assessment of its kind shows environmental impact of the full range of aquatic foods to help guide more sustainable production and diets
- Brenda Smart Recognized for Student Service with Rosemary Gill Award
- SRES Change Makers: Anastasia Papadopoulos, Master of Environmental Studies
- Melanie Zurba, SRES' New Graduate Coordinator
- Stick to your roots – Cali Kehoe
News from Faculty of Management
- Celebrating the 2021 Management staff recognition award recipients
- Meet our new Canada Research Chairs
- Grad profile: Shaping her future, one connection at a time
- Getting to know your staff: Marianne Hagen
- Honouring the instructors who help students adapt to remote learning
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.