Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- Finding his place: Juan Chavez Cabrera
- How Covid has Made the Fight Against Plastic Pollution Even Tougher
- Wandering Through Ancient Woods with Peter Duinker
- Q and A with new faculty member Stanley Asah
- First assessment of its kind shows environmental impact of the full range of aquatic foods to help guide more sustainable production and diets
News from Faculty of Management
- Congratulations to the Class of 2022
- Getting to know your staff: Sarah Hayes‑Brown
- Enemona Agada: Seeing it through
- Community first: Dal researchers work with African Nova Scotian and Mi'kmaq comunities to get it right from the start
- Getting to know your staff: Ayşe Dai‑Gammon
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.