Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from Faculty of Management
- Rowe students win Operation Stimulus case competition for third time
- Dalhousie chapter of DECA opens with a bang
- The right place and time: Rowe Commerce student's work pays off
- SRES graduates tackle renewable energy
- SIM alumna speaks on libraries, Indigenous communities and building relationships
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.