Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- Finding his place: Juan Chavez Cabrera
- How Covid has Made the Fight Against Plastic Pollution Even Tougher
- Wandering Through Ancient Woods with Peter Duinker
- Q and A with new faculty member Stanley Asah
- First assessment of its kind shows environmental impact of the full range of aquatic foods to help guide more sustainable production and diets
News from Faculty of Management
- Scotiabank Ethics in Action Case Competition and Gala wraps up a successful 10‑year run
- Getting to know your staff: Lauren Shaw
- BComm student chooses Dal for the co‑op program and makes connections for life
- Grades aren’t everything: How the Faculty of Management prepared this student for life after Dalhousie
- Two Bachelor of Commerce graduates on the importance of extra‑curricular activities and people skills
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.