Study at one of the leading institutions for environment and resource-related scholarship in Canada and abroad. For more than 40 years, we’ve been working towards a more sustainable future by offering graduate education in environmental management, science and policy. Learn more.
News from SRES
- Michelle Adams appointed SRES director
- Getting in touch: MREM student invites you to text a tree
- Grad profile: Rebranding and self‑discovery in environmental management
- Environmental advocacy in Dal’s ‘golden little gem’
- Taking energy enthusiasm to the highest level
News from Faculty of Management
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Grad profile: A degree for all fields
- The Honourable Louise Arbour named 2019 recipient of Dalhousie Faculty of Management’s Scotiabank Ethical Leadership Award
- Celebrating inaugural part‑time teaching award recipient Lindsay McNiff
- Food security and the upcoming federal election: where do Canadians stand?
Given the demands of a growing population and rising consumption expectations, the rates of environmental degradation and loss are deeply problematic. Our research at SRES is critically important in creating the knowledge to slow environmental destruction. Find out more.