News» Go to news main
Congratulations Class of 2018
Congratulations to the class of 2018! Meet some of our graduates:
"It can be difficult for international students to bridge the gap between school and career. That’s one reason Flora Mutalifu decided that Dal’s Bachelor of Commerce would lead her to success."
“It’s not all that often a graduate student—or anyone—makes the switch from neuroscience to corporate banking, but that’s exactly what Karah Lee did over the past two years.”
"Roger Beals is a study in perseverance. It took him 10 years to complete the first two years of Dalhousie’s Bachelor of Management program."
"Next week, when Rachel Carr walks across the stage to receive her Bachelor of Management degree with a minor in Community Design, she’ll do so with the confidence that she got everything she could out of her time on campus."
"Calinda Brown was living in Ottawa when she decided to apply for the Master of Public Administration program at Dal. After working in federal politics, most recently as a legislative assistant to a Member of Parliament, she decided she wanted a career in public policy. "
“I believe that industry and the environment can be very good friends,” says Monica Del Aguila.
Brian Lesser works as an instructional systems administrator, managing support and training for Brightspace, Dal's learning
“I had hand stitched one of the ‘Keep Me High Love’ shirts the summer before because I just liked doing hands-on things."
- "Be more informed, eat better and save money": Dalhousie and Guelph release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
- 2018 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie a celebration of leadership and courage
- "There's no textbook about this level of interdisciplinary engagement"
- Release: New Dalhousie study finds that 6.4 million Canadians limit the amount of meat they eat, and number will likely grow
- Faculty of Management researchers investigate freshwater landscapes, hydroelectricity‑driven landscape change, virtual teams and social change
- The courage and resilience to move forward
- Does your organization need a solution for a strategic issue?
- A celebration of staff achievement