News» Go to news main
Assistant Professor Suzie Dunn ft in "Deepfakes and gender based violence"
- Professors Elaine Craig and Richard Devlin ft in "COMMENTARY: Judges who violate open court principle undermine public trust in legal system"
- Professor Emeritus Jocelyn Downie ft in "Assisted suicide primarily ‘privileged white people,’ as Canada leads global organ market"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "N.S. Judicial Council should look into judge’s ‘startling language and behaviour’: legal expert"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "N.S. judge who made biased comments, then tried to cover it up could be in line for censure"
- Volunteer Spotlight: Faren Bogach (LLB '07)
- Associate Professor Anthony Rosborough ft in "Canada champions ‘right to repair,’ but it’s complicated"
- Professor Emeritus Jocelyn Downie ft in "Assisted suicide patients are “white and privileged”: Trudeau Foundation fellow"
- Meet the 2023‑2024 Purdy Crawford Fellows