News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Some First Nation residents can vote in Dalhousie elections"
- Professor Jodi Lazare ft in "Commons Committee to consider Health of Animals bill"
- Professor and Director of Health Law Institute Matthew Herder ft in "27 Experts Launch Citizen Petition Demanding FDA ‘Slow Down and Get the Science Right’ Before Approving COVID Vaccines"
- Professor and Chancellor's Chair in Aboriginal Law and Policy Naiomi Metallic ft in "How an overhaul of the child welfare system could keep more Mi'kmaw youth close to home"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The controversy surrounding the release of 911 recordings"
- Professor and Acting Dean Richard Devlin ft in "Legal community reacts to Kamloops residential school tragedy"
- Professor Robert Currie wrote "Canada should suspend its extradition treaty with France over the persecution of Hassan Diab"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Some First Nation residents can vote in Dalhousie elections"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Mounties knew N.S. mass killer's identity — and that he was driving fake cop car — early on"