News» Go to news main
Policy Analyst Shawn Harmon ft in "Loved ones of those injured following COVID‑19 vaccine left in the dark about federal relief program"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Workplace vaccine policy doesn’t apply to Nova Scotia judges"
- Professor Cheryl Simon ft in "Fraudulent claims of indigeneity: Indigenous nations are the identity experts"
- Introducing the 2021 Bertha Wilson Honour Society Inductees
- Weldon Law Building Temporarily Closed
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Trauma of 16 days in N.S. dry cell endures, though court win a solace: former inmate"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Amherst mayor defends police after COVID‑19 enforcement criticized"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal columnist looks at liability of a church gathering linked to COVID cases and deaths"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "'Faith and reason are twins': Faith leaders in Cape Breton say they prefer double‑vaccinated congregations"