News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "'Mixed verdict' in Weinstein case may disappoint some #MeToo supporters: scholar"
- Professor Lucie Guibault ft in "Dr. Lucie Guibault on What Scientists Should Know About Open Access"
- Celebrating Excellence: Diana Ginn and Colin Jackson receive Schulich Law's top teaching awards
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Opioid treatment options lacking in Canada's jails"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Fines for not social distancing make sense, but clarity needed, says Nova Scotia scholar"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Gilead’s Orphan Drug Designation for COVID‑19 Antiviral Raises Questions"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Human rights lawyer Wayne MacKay talks about the limits on your freedom"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Drastic times call for drastic measures: What a state of emergency means for Nova Scotians"
- Professor Constance MacIntosh ft in "Vulnerability of Indigenous communities during COVID‑19"