News» Go to news main
Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Nygard disputes sex‑crime allegations after lawsuit accusers quoted in New York Times story"
- Professors Constance MacIntosh and Jocelyn Downie ft in "Thinking about death amid coronavirus? A living will could help"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "'That could be a problem': Many provinces, territories enforcing border checkpoints and travel restrictions"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Old people in prisons are facing a COVID‑19 'death sentence'”
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "New online app helps Nova Scotians write personal directives"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Nova Scotia's disabled overlooked in pandemic plan: advocate"
- New online app helps Nova Scotians write personal directives
- Professor Rollie Thompson ft in "Supreme Court ducks child protection, again"
- Professor Elaine Gibson ft in "Nurse working while husband in quarantine raises concerns in Canso"