News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The legality of the Wet'suwet'en protests"
- Professor Jacqueline Walsh ft in "Dalhousie law school launches clinic for early tech startups"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "Symposium takes on gender justice reforms in the legal system"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Medical assistance in dying bill important step forward for Canadians with dementia"
- Professor Archie Kaiser ft in "Donald Marshall Jr.'s enduring legacy"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne Mackay ft in "'It's stealing food off our plates': Mi'kmaw fisher says of DFO seizing traps"
- Professors Constance MacIntosh and Naiomi Metallic ft in "Why the term ‘moderate livelihood’ is at the centre of N.S.’s fishery dispute"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Families of N.S. shooting victims feeling further victimized by delay of public inquiry: law firm"
- Professor Constance MacIntosh ft in "Violent confrontations erupt over fishing rights in eastern Canada"