News» Go to news main
Professor Wayne McKay ft in "Troubling case of a 14‑year‑old in Bridgetown charged with child pornography offences"
Professor Wayne McKay ft in "Troubling case of a 14‑year‑old in Bridgetown charged with child pornography offences" News 95.7: Sheldon MacLeod Show
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Government to respond to parliamentary committee’s call for new extradition laws"
- Schulich Law Student Wins Canadian Bar Association Essay Contest
- Marine & Environmental Law Institute Appointments
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Court decision gives union members more options in harassment disputes, legal expert says"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal column: A big change for unionized employees who suffer harassment"
- Dean Sarah Harding ft in "Law schools disclose common concerns, diverse takes on regulating GenAI use by students, faculty"
- Professor Joanna Erdman ft in "Dear Supreme Court of Brazil, Use Your Power to Protect Women"
- Associate Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "More than 50 Mi’kmaw fishers charged with fishery offences in Nova Scotia courts"