News» Go to news main
Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Military sexual‑assault trials have high acquittal rate despite zero‑tolerance policy, study finds"
Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Military sexual-assault trials have high acquittal rate despite zero-tolerance policy, study finds" The Globe and Mail (June 10)
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada's Decision To Make Public More Clinical Trial Data Puts Pressure On FDA"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada Opens the Door to Public Scrutiny of Clinical Drug Trials"
- Improving the welfare of Indigenous children in Canada
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Giving blood pressure and other essential medicines free improves health, trial shows"
- Law student brings country swing to Halifax
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Outrage over Stephenville murderer's parole shows flaws in justice system: lawyer"
- Professor Rollie Thompson ft in "Judges’ departure from support guidelines must come with reasons, says family law prof"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "What you should know about the Peace and Friendship Treaties"