News» Go to news main
KUDOS! NSBS welcomes 62 new lawyers
The Nova Scotia Barristers' Society welcomed 62 new members to the Bar today during a ceremony at the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21. Of them, 42 are graduates of the Schulich School of Law. We extend our warmest congratulations to each of you!
Mary Anne MacDonald
- Welcome to the new version of your weekly newsletter!
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Legal expert weighs in on SNC‑Lavalin controversy"
- Professor Michelle Williams ft in "Remembering why Black lives matter. Senator Wanda Bernard on Bill S‑255, the Emancipation Day Act"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Why Judy Wilson Raybolt can't comment on SNC Lavalin case"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Justice Committee defeats Conservative motion calling for Trudeau to waive attorney‑client privilege and allow Wilson‑Raybould to testify"
- LLM candidate Wendy MacGregor ft in "Researcher says sexual violence is a part of sports culture"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Wilson‑Raybould retains former Supreme Court justice to advise her on what she can tell public"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Acadia/St. FX hockey brawl"