News» Go to news main
2017‑18 Smith Shield Moot team announced
The Moot Committee is delighted to announce the names of the advocates who will make up the 2017-18 Smith Shield team. They are: Tim Heneghan, Melia Moorhouse, Alicia Wilbert, Ian Wilenius, and Melanie McKenna (alternate).
"Please join me in congratulating Tim, Melia, Alicia, Ian, and Melanie and all of the other superb advocates who tried out this year," says Professor Cynthia Chewter.
Chewter would like to thank the other members of the Moot Committee – Professor Lorraine Lafferty, Viniyak Mishra, Sydni Kind, and Danielle Levesque – for their hard work this year and also the faculty, staff, 3L CJs, 1L court clerks, and practitioner volunteers who make the second-year moots possible.
- KUDOS! PhD candidate Nayha Acharya successfully defends her thesis
- 2017 Convocation profile: Honorary Doctorate Elizabeth Cromwell
- 2017 Convocation profile: Angela Simmonds
- 2017 Convocation profile: Nicole Power
- Register now for the upcoming International Conference on End‑of‑Life Law, Ethics, Policy, and Practice
- KUDOS! Raymond Adlington (LLB '96) has been elected to the CBA's incoming board of directors
- ICYMI: KUDOS! Schulich Law Grads appointed to courts in BC and Ontario
- KUDOS! Seven Schulich Law grads appointed to Judicial Advisory Committees