News» Go to news main
2017‑18 Smith Shield Moot team announced
The Moot Committee is delighted to announce the names of the advocates who will make up the 2017-18 Smith Shield team. They are: Tim Heneghan, Melia Moorhouse, Alicia Wilbert, Ian Wilenius, and Melanie McKenna (alternate).
"Please join me in congratulating Tim, Melia, Alicia, Ian, and Melanie and all of the other superb advocates who tried out this year," says Professor Cynthia Chewter.
Chewter would like to thank the other members of the Moot Committee – Professor Lorraine Lafferty, Viniyak Mishra, Sydni Kind, and Danielle Levesque – for their hard work this year and also the faculty, staff, 3L CJs, 1L court clerks, and practitioner volunteers who make the second-year moots possible.
- IN MEMORIAM: Former professor Paul Thomas
- Get to Know...Schulich Fellow Tamar Meshel
- IN MEMORIAM: Charles William MacIntosh (LLB '52)
- IN MEMORIAM: Steven Gordon Zatzman (LLB '75)
- KUDOS! Professor William Lahey to review forest practices in Nova Scotia
- KUDOS! Professor Richard Devlin co‑edits third edition of the book "Lawyers' Ethics and Professional Regulation"
- Get to Know...Professor Sara Seck
- Get to Know...Professor Jodi Lazare