News» Go to news main
Kudos! Jamie Simpson publishes new book
Current Law student releases new publication on old-growth forests
The Schulich School of Law would like to congratulate our fellow student, Jamie Simpson, on the publication of his new book this Spring.
Journeys Through Eastern Old-Growth Forests takes us on a trip through 16 of the Maritimes' remaining old-growth forests by way of stories and photographs.
Simpson is a native Maritimer who has worked as a forester and advocate for sensible forestry practices. He has a background in biology and forestry, and he's currently studying here at the Schulich School of Law where he was the recipient for the LexisNexis Environmental Law prize. Simpson is also the author of Restoring the Acadian Forest: A Guide to Forest Stewardship for Woodlot Owners in the Maritimes.
- KUDOS! NSBS welcomes 62 new lawyers
- KUDOS! To Professor Bruce Archibald on his retirement
- In Memoriam: Charlotte Patricia Harris (LLB '57)
- Judges look to broaden their perspective by engaging African Nova Scotian community leaders
- KUDOS! Geordie Lounsbury receives 2018 Grad Class Ring
- In Memoriam: Retired professor and alumnus Peter Darby (LLB '58)
- In Memoriam: Former professor and alumnus Wylie Spicer (LLB '75)
- The recent Media & the Law Conference explored timely topics that impact journalists and the courts