» Go to news main
Dawn Googoo is named one of Best Health's 2021 Health Heros
For helping Indigenous students in health care. See the full story in Best Health News...
- International Black Health Conference
- Patient Partners and researchers work together to navigate and spread knowledge about nurse‑led primary care in Nova Scotia
- Congrats to Ashley Jadis Bradley for being awarded a bursary through Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program.
- Q&A: Nursing Students & LTC Placement Opportunities
- Update for Students: Healthcare Students to Support Long‑term Care Sectors
- Dawn Googoo is named one of Best Health's 2021 Health Heros
- Prioritized seats Dal BScN Mi'kmaq and ANS students Nov 19 2021
- National NP Week November 7‑13