» Go to news main
Call for applications: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) program‑September 2022 admission
We are now accepting applications for a limited number of seats in the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) program for the September 2022 admission. Applicants must be a Registered Nurse with an active (or eligible for) NS license, and have recently completed a minimum of two (2) years of full-time, relevant neonatal clinical practice at the time of application, and have completed undergraduate classes in research and statistics. The program will be offered on a part time basis (over three years).
For more information and inquiries, please contact the Graduate Programs Administrator at email@example.com
- National NP Week November 13‑19
- The School of Nursing Welcomes Dr. Leigh Chapman, Chief Nursing Officer for Health Canada
- Call for applications: Nurse Practitioner (NP) Program January 2023 admission
- Celebrating Caritas Colleague Lisa Godberg‑Watson Caring Science Institute
- International Black Health Conference
- Patient Partners and researchers work together to navigate and spread knowledge about nurse‑led primary care in Nova Scotia
- Congrats to Ashley Jadis Bradley for being awarded a bursary through Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program.
- Q&A: Nursing Students & LTC Placement Opportunities