» Go to news main
Call for applications: Nurse Practioner (NP) Program‑ January 2022 admission
We are now accepting applications for a limited number of seats in the Nurse Practitioner (NP) program for January 2022 admission. Applicants must be Registered Nurses with an active (or eligible for) NS license, and have completed a minimum of two (2) years of full-time, relevant clinical practice at the time of application. Application deadline is October 1st, 2021. More information on admission requirements available here.
Why choose to become a NP?
Nurse practitioners are registered nurses with a graduate degree in Advanced Nursing Practice and an expanded scope of practice. Expanded scope of practice entails the ability to diagnosis, perform procedures, order and interpret screening /diagnostic tests and prescribe treatment to specific client populations. Dalhousie’s Master of Nursing (NP) practice-based program is framed within a philosophy of primary healthcare, that prepares students to become nursing advance practice leaders with a clinical focus in either adult or family all ages.
For more information and inquiries, please contact the Graduate Programs Admin Assistant at email@example.com.
- Call for applications: Nurse Practioner (NP) Program‑ January 2022 admission
- Athanasius Sylliboy receiving the Dr. Robert Strang Community Hero Award
- Acknowledging the past and a commitment to action
- Every Child Matters
- Dal Nursing PhD (c) Rachel Ollivier Named One of 100 Health Leaders by OptiMyzMag
- Yarmouth Faculty Members Receive CCSNE Designations
- BScN Student, Anika Daclan is the New Ambassador for the Ocean Bridge Program
- Prof. Nadine Ezzeddine is the successful recipient of the 2020 EB Professorship