School of Nursing News» Go to news main
RN, Mentor and Dal Nursing Masters (NP) student Tanas Sylliboy interviewed by Halifax Star
"A Mi’kmaw nurse and why his ‘familiar face’ is very much needed in Nova Scotia health care" read about RN, mentor and Dal Nursing Masters (NP) student Tanas Sylliboy's journey to nursing in the Halifax Star.
- Nova Scotia Nursing faculty visit the Nurse of the Mediterranean
- 2019 Nursing Awards Celebration
- Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research and Innovation Strategy with Dean Kozey
- JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Workshop, May 6‑10
- Prof. Damilola Iduye is the successful recipient of the 2018 EB Professorship
- RN, Mentor and Dal Nursing Masters (NP) student Tanas Sylliboy interviewed by Halifax Star
- Dal Nursing Faculty Named One of "Top 25 Immigrants in the Maritimes"
- Book sheds light on NS nursing history