School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Ingrid Waldron is Investigating Environmental Racism
In Nova Scotia, minority and low-income communities are disproportionately located near degraded environments. School of Nursing Associate Professor, Dr. Ingrid Waldron's ongoing research, The ENRICH Project raises awareness of the issue, while also mobilizing affected residents to action.
- Celebrating Caritas Colleague Lisa Godberg‑Watson Caring Science Institute
- International Black Health Conference
- Patient Partners and researchers work together to navigate and spread knowledge about nurse‑led primary care in Nova Scotia
- Congrats to Ashley Jadis Bradley for being awarded a bursary through Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program.
- Q&A: Nursing Students & LTC Placement Opportunities
- Update for Students: Healthcare Students to Support Long‑term Care Sectors
- Dawn Googoo is named one of Best Health's 2021 Health Heros
- Prioritized seats Dal BScN Mi'kmaq and ANS students Nov 19 2021