Course planning worksheets
Course recommendations for your first year
Use the course planning worksheet from your faculty or program below to create your schedule. If you do not see a course planning worksheet for your faculty or program, check the academic calendar, your degree audit, or with your faculty.
If you are transferring from another institution or have already begun your studies at Dalhousie, start with your degree audit to see how your previous or current courses count toward your requirements.
Graduate students should visit the Faculty of Graduate Studies registration page.
Don't forget to download a blank schedule [PDF] to help you plan each semester.
2021-22 course planning worksheets
Faculty of Agriculture
- BSc (Agriculture) - majors in Animal Science, Aquaculture, Environmental Science, Integrated Environmental Management and Plant Science [PDF]
- BSc (Agriculture) - majors in Agricultural Business and Agricultural Economics [PDF]
- BSc in Bioveterinary Science [PDF]
- Pre-Vet Studies [PDF]
- Diploma in Engineering [PDF]
- Bachelor of Agriculture – International Food Business [PDF]
- Diploma in Business Management - Agriculture [PDF]
- Diploma in Business Management - Dairy [PDF]
- Bachelor of Technology - Landscape Architecture [PDF]
- Bachelor of Technology - Small Business Management [PDF]
- Managed Landscapes Diploma [PDF]
- Plant Science Technology [PDF]
- Veterinary Technology [PDF]
Faculty of Architecture & Planning
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) [PDF]
- Coordinated Arts Program (DalCAP) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Arts (Costume Studies) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Arts (Acting) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Arts (Technical Theatre) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Arts (Theatre Studies) [PDF]
- Bachelor of Music (BMus) - Please contact Associate Director, Music, Leonardo Perez (ADMusic@dal.ca) for BMus course planning assistance
Faculty of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - First-year courses [PDF] updated June 7
- Fall options for Block Registration [PDF] updated June 7
- Winter options for Block Registration [PDF] updated June 7
Students will choose one Block schedule for their Fall term and another for Winter term. All registration Blocks include the same term courses and will meet your first-year program requirements when registered for both a fall and winter block.
School of Health and Human Performance
- Bachelor of Science – Kinesiology [PDF] Updated May 28
- Bachelor of Science - Therapeutic Recreation [PDF] Updated May 28
- Bachelor of Science – Health Promotion [PDF] Updated May 28
- Bachelor of Science – Recreation Management [PDF] Updated May 30
College of Sustainability