If you’ve completed previous university study or a first degree you can apply for one of our professional programs such as law, medicine or dentistry. The level of preparation you’ll receive as part of your Dalhousie professional education is held in high regard around the world.
All Dalhousie professional programs require previous study for admission, however admission requirements vary by program.
Explore programs and admission requirements
- Architecture (Co-op program)
- Business Administration
- Clinical Vision Science
- Dental Hygiene
- Emergency Health Services Management*
- Environmental Design Studies
- Health Administration
- Library and Information Studies
- Medical Laboratory Technology*
- Nurse Practitioner Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Public Administration
- Speech Language Pathology
- Social Work
*Admission is based on a combination of academic study and work experience.