8 reasons to pursue Dalhousie's MPA (M):
- Relevant: Practical, relevant and experiential "real world" learning you can apply to your professional duties today to advance your career in public administration.
- Win-win: The challenge and satisfaction of achieving a master’s degree while experiencing professional and personal development.
- Flexible: Complete your MPAM in as little as two and a half years, or take up to seven years Online/blended learning gives you the flexibility to balance your educational needs with your lifestyle and current career obligations.
- Award-winning instruction: Learn from a team of respected academics and practitioners who offer the latest in research, plus the perspective of senior public service professionals.
- Leaders: Study within an award-winning faculty and university that leads in the discipline of management education.
- Network: Face-to-face sessions offer an opportunity to build a lifelong network of public and not-for-profit sector professionals.
- Credible: Our growing alumni community includes senior public servants at all levels of governmen.
- Don't be tied down: The program's blend of online and face-to-face learning offers an opportunity to learn from anywhere in Canada, at a pace suited to busy professionals.