The School of Health Administration offers several programs designed to prepare health administrators to assume leadership roles in the private, public or private-public health sectors.
The School offers the following:
Graduate programs: Healthcare is essential, expensive, and complex, and highly skilled leaders are essential to managing such an important human service.
Undergraduate programs: Online Diploma programs provide a conceptual background for the increasingly complex managerial tasks that need to be performed in healthcare.
Professional development: Non-credit programs and seminars are available to health executives and senior managers interested in staying at the forefront of the Canadian healthcare industry.
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- MHA+ - Certificate in Advanced MHA Studies
- Doctor of Juris Prudence/Master of Health Administration (JD/MHA)
- Diploma in Health Services Administration (DHSA)
- Diploma in Emergency Health Services Management (DEHSM)
- Certificate in Emergency Health Services System Planning (CEHSP)
- Certificate in Emergency Health Services Management (CEHSM)
Professional development programs: