Join a community of inspiring and engaging Psychology and Neuroscience students.
There are many ways to get social and contribute:
- Join a Society
Dalhousie Association of Psychology Students (DAPS)
Dalhousie Association of Graduate Students in Psychology (DAGSiP)
Undergraduate Neuroscience Society (UNS)
- Get Engaged on Campus
Check out events and volunteer opportunities with the
Dalhousie Student Union (DSU) or participate in Mental Health
Events & Initiatives.
- Hear from the Experts
Attend the Psychology Colloquium, where you'll meet, and have
a chance to network with Psychology and Neuroscience professors and students.
- Join the Proctor and Marker Pool
Gain experience while earning some extra cash by signing up to
become a marker or proctor for the department.
- Get Hands-On Experience
- Obtain valuable experience while receiving compensation or course
credit by signing up for a psychology research study through SONA.
- Seek out research opportunities by exploring psychology and
neuroscience Centres & Labs or Undergraduate Research in Science.
- For a listing of current volunteer research assistant opportunities
please click here.
- Gain experience by applying to be a teaching assistant.
For more information on how to get involved, visit the campus life webpage.