Our scientists tackle global issues
- How much ground-level pollution is there on Earth?
- How do marine animals move throughout the ocean?
- How can we make molecules with the properties to become a drug and treat neurological disorders?
- How can we build a battery that costs less money and stores more energy?
- How can we improve marine emergency response?
These are the kinds of questions Dalhousie scientists ask—and answer. Explore the menu to the right for more information on how we're moving science forward.