News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies recipients
Left-right: Rose Schoonhoven, Benoit Aubert (Rowe School director) and Tatum Freigang. Photo: Kayler Mutyabule.
Two of the recipients of this year's Frank H. Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies are from the Rowe School of Business. Rose Schoonhoven (Management) and Tatum Freigang (Commerce) are among eight students selected to receive the $30,000 award for 2020.
The recipients are chosen from over 30 finalists based on their entrepreneurship activity, support for the communities in which they live and work, and their employment experience.
The students were honoured at a ceremony on March 5. More information about the awards can be found at www.frankhsobeyawards.com.
Congratulations, Rose and Tatum!
- Congratulations to our Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies recipients
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Release: Millennial CEOs are ready to take over, according to STEP 2019 Global Family Business Survey
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Dal MBA cracks QS 2020 Global MBA rankings
- Celebrating the MBA 50th anniversary
- New award honours inspirational Commerce graduate
- Grad profile: Outside the comfort zone