News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies recipients
Left-right: Rose Schoonhoven, Benoit Aubert (Rowe School director) and Tatum Freigang. Photo: Kayler Mutyabule.
Two of the recipients of this year's Frank H. Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies are from the Rowe School of Business. Rose Schoonhoven (Management) and Tatum Freigang (Commerce) are among eight students selected to receive the $30,000 award for 2020.
The recipients are chosen from over 30 finalists based on their entrepreneurship activity, support for the communities in which they live and work, and their employment experience.
The students were honoured at a ceremony on March 5. More information about the awards can be found at www.frankhsobeyawards.com.
Congratulations, Rose and Tatum!
- Xiaoxi Xu: A student profile
- Q and A with new faculty member Heidi Walsh‑Sampson
- Q and A with new faculty member Iman Nosoohi
- Shuna Ho awarded SSHRC IDG grant
- Jenna Silverberg: A student profile
- Q and A with new accounting faculty member Tisha King
- Insight Development Grant awarded to Anika Cloutier
- Getting to know your staff: Cassandra Cooper