News» Go to news main
Congratulations to our Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies recipients
Left-right: Rose Schoonhoven, Benoit Aubert (Rowe School director) and Tatum Freigang. Photo: Kayler Mutyabule.
Two of the recipients of this year's Frank H. Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies are from the Rowe School of Business. Rose Schoonhoven (Management) and Tatum Freigang (Commerce) are among eight students selected to receive the $30,000 award for 2020.
The recipients are chosen from over 30 finalists based on their entrepreneurship activity, support for the communities in which they live and work, and their employment experience.
The students were honoured at a ceremony on March 5. More information about the awards can be found at www.frankhsobeyawards.com.
Congratulations, Rose and Tatum!
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Opportunity in the midst of lockdown
- Take your time to figure it out: Jaye O’Brien Dockendorff
- Happy to see each other succeed: MBA grad Will Russell values both work experience and fun
- Safe Assured: Positioning Nova Scotia as the North American leader in community pharmacy safety
- Congratulations to our Sobey Awards for Excellence in Business Studies recipients
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Release: Millennial CEOs are ready to take over, according to STEP 2019 Global Family Business Survey