Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
Nova Scotia start‑up a game changer for future of clean energy
From an idea sparked in a Dal Physics lab to a company forged through Creative Destruction Lab Atlantic, Rayleigh Solar Tech is working to bring cheaper, more efficient solar cell technology to market.
New Belong Research Fellowship Awards recognize rich diversity in Dal research
Meet the five inaugural recipients of the Dalhousie Belong Research Fellowship Awards, which provide pre-tenure faculty members from equity-seeking groups with support to further research in their respective fields.
Seeking healthier communities through innovation
Experts from across Dalhousie and the Atlantic region gathered in Halifax last week to explore how innovation can play a role in shaping healthy communities.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Creative Destruction Lab Atlantic to receive $1.25 million from Invest Nova Scotia
- 2018 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie a celebration of leadership and courage
- Rowe School prof donates her hair for cancer patients: This time it's personal
- Never underestimate the power of coffee: Priyanka Kochhar
- Campus director finds her ideal advanced degree