Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
Wild horses or pests?
Horses roam free around the world. In the Alberta foothills, their management has become contentious, writes SRES prof Tony Walker.
Confusion at the fish counter: How to eat fish responsibly
Consumers are increasingly concerned about the sustainability of their fish, writes PhD candidate Jenny Weitzman. Here's her advice on how to navigate the sometimes murky waters of responsible fish consumption.
Grad Profile: A degree for all fields
Amy Hak, a grad of Dal's Master of Information Management program, is already putting her new knowledge and skills to work in her role as a forensic officer at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Release: Millennial CEOs are ready to take over, according to STEP 2019 Global Family Business Survey
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”
- Dal MBA cracks QS 2020 Global MBA rankings
- Celebrating the MBA 50th anniversary
- New award honours inspirational Commerce graduate