Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
Ask an expert: Business professor Lorn Sheehan on how COVID‑19 has reshaped travel and tourism
The Rowe School of Business professor explains how the global pandemic has affected the travel and tourism industry and how businesses have gotten creative in a bid to weather the downturn.
Conflict over Mi'kmaw lobster fishery reveals confusion over who makes the rules
The dispute over the Mi'kmaw lobster fishery isn't only about money — it's about who has the authority to govern and define these activities, write Dal Marine Affairs researchers Lucia Fanning and Shelley Denny.
Grad profile: MBA 2020 graduate sees opportunity in online connection
A long-time employee with Dal's Management Career Services, Ayşe Dai-Gammon graduates this week after finishing her last three MBA courses entirely online during the pandemic lockdown — a situation she says offered an opportunity to build special connections.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Grad profile: Denise Hinds finds new perspectives and gives back to her community
- Grad profile: Ayşe Dai‑Gammon sees opportunity in online connection
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Opportunity in the midst of lockdown
- Take your time to figure it out: Jaye O’Brien Dockendorff