Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
Data drives ideas as Faculty of Management hosts open data competition
Young people from across Halifax came to Dal earlier this month to take part in a competition co-hosted by the Government of Nova Scotia, using public government data to develop new apps, visualizations and predictive models.
An ocean of possibilities
Launch Dal hosted a startup event last weekend that brought students, scientists and community members together to develop new approaches to problems in the ocean sector.
Five days, four years and a special anniversary
Temperatures of -17 C, rain, wind and snow — Rowe School of Business students slept outside through it all to raise funds and awareness as part of the national 5 Days for the Homeless campaign.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- With new donation, Rowe students explore international markets
- Dr. Sergio Carvalho wins Archibald Award
- Rowe School of Business students take CFA research silver
- Dal's University Innovation Fellows bring entrepreneurship and innovation to students across campus
- Data drives ideas as Faculty of Management hosts open data competition