Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
"Be more informed, eat better and save money": Dalhousie and Guelph release Canada's Food Price Report 2019
The average Canadian family is expected to spend $411 more on food in 2019 than in 2018, bringing the total cost of healthy food to $12,157 for the year, according to Canada’s Food Price Report 2019.
The future is open
(NOTE: EVENT POSTPONED) Dalhousie Libraries is launching its first in-house produced open textbook: "Environmental Science: A Canadian Perspective," by renowned conservation biologist and Dalhousie faculty member, the late Bill Freedman.
From Dal’s Transition Year Program to studying Management, Trevor Silver has been driven by a simple motto — one that’s now the brand for his own clothing business.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Creative Destruction Lab Atlantic to receive $1.25 million from Invest Nova Scotia
- 2018 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie a celebration of leadership and courage
- Rowe School prof donates her hair for cancer patients: This time it's personal
- Never underestimate the power of coffee: Priyanka Kochhar
- Campus director finds her ideal advanced degree