Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
How this professor’s online organizational behaviour course became a hit with students
The Faculty of Management's Dana Kabat-Farr totally reimagined her organizational behaviour course when she took it online this summer, with a great response from students. Here's how she approached it.
How to get abandoned, lost and discarded 'ghost' fishing gear out of the ocean
An enormous amount of fishing gear is cut loose in the ocean each year. The losses cut into fishers' profits and kill marine wildlife. Now, Dal researchers are part of a new project that aims to get ghost gear out of the ocean.
A promising future
The program, launched by the Faculty of Management, will provide financial aid, paid work experience and personalized academic and career mentoring to Black and Indigenous students, with a preference for African Nova Scotian and Mi’kmaq students and additional priority given to first-generation university students from low-income backgrounds.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Opportunity in the midst of lockdown
- Take your time to figure it out: Jaye O’Brien Dockendorff
- Happy to see each other succeed: MBA grad Will Russell values both work experience and fun
- Safe Assured: Positioning Nova Scotia as the North American leader in community pharmacy safety