Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
The Conversation: Why you shouldn’t be a 'straw‑man' environmentalist
Fast-food restaurants and coffee shops are banishing the straw. While it may seem like a small measure, your pessimism isn't justified, write Dal researchers Riley Schnurr and Tony Walker.
Learning to expect the unexpected
Tyler Lightfoot's background in English and Psychology gave him the foundation to hit the ground running with a Library and Information Studies master’s degree at Dal and turn it into a new career as a data analyst.
The Conversation: How to clean up our universal plastic tragedy
We're drowning in plastics, writes Dal prof Tony Walker. With governments setting un-ambitious targets, corporations are now listening to consumers who are demanding less plastic packaging and food containers.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Retiring faculty profile: Joan Davison Conrod
- Connecting MBA students with massively scalable startups: the CDL experience
- Meet our new Commerce Society president Donald Eastop
- Fresh perspectives ‑ strategy course sees businesses, commerce students team up
- Grad profile: Putting down roots