Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
Innovating to a degree
Hayam Mahmoud-Ahmed is helping develop a device to retrain muscles in individuals who've experienced a stroke. It's not what you might expect from a Neuroscience and Computer Science student — but it makes perfect sense as part of her journey into entrepreneurship.
Right where she needs to be
Commerce student Adeline Urban's path to Dal involved a journey across the country. Now that she's arrived, her journey has become one of discovery — of her history, her heritage and herself.
The Conversation: Why you shouldn’t be a 'straw‑man' environmentalist
Fast-food restaurants and coffee shops are banishing the straw. While it may seem like a small measure, your pessimism isn't justified, write Dal researchers Riley Schnurr and Tony Walker.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Meet our MBA Society president Corey Wheaton
- Retiring faculty profile: Joan Davison Conrod
- Connecting MBA students with massively scalable startups: the CDL experience
- Meet our new Commerce Society president Donald Eastop
- Fresh perspectives ‑ strategy course sees businesses, commerce students team up