Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
Grad Profile: Dream big, take risks and don’t settle
For Sagar Sahota, every minute of his time in the Bachelor of Management program was an opportunity: for friendship, for networking, for learning and building an exciting career.
Grad Profile: Outside the comfort zone
New grad Tiger Li made the most of his time in the Bachelor of Commerce program, participating in several co-op work terms that prepared him well for the transition from student life to the workforce.
Why decarbonizing marine transportation might not be smooth sailing
Shipping companies are expected to halve their greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, writes Dal prof Tony Walker.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- New award honours inspirational Commerce graduate
- Grad profile: Outside the comfort zone
- Grad profile: “I wanted to go into business to make change from within”
- Grad profile: “It was the best choice I ever made for myself”
- Professor James Barker receives 2019 Archibald Award