Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
In defence of 'ultra‑processed' foods
Processed foods can be nutritious as well as economical and convenient, write Dal researchers Sylvain Charlebois and Janet Music. They say we should stop demonizing processed foods, and ease up on those who turn to them for convenience and price.
Getting in touch: Dal student invites you to text a tree
Resource and Environmental Management student Julietta Sorensen Kass is offering Halifax residents and visitors alike the chance to exchange texts this summer with some of the towering trees that call the Public Gardens home.
Why Canada's single‑use plastic ban could help the environment and wildlife
The global focus on plastic pollution isn't a distraction from other planetary issues, writes Dal researcher Tony Walker.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- New award honours inspirational Commerce graduate
- Grad profile: Outside the comfort zone
- Grad profile: “I wanted to go into business to make change from within”
- Grad profile: “It was the best choice I ever made for myself”
- Professor James Barker receives 2019 Archibald Award