Choosing a program
Regardless of which degree or program you're interested in pursuing, our Academic Advising team is happy to answer your questions.
Management News from Dal News
A promising future
The program, launched by the Faculty of Management, will provide financial aid, paid work experience and personalized academic and career mentoring to Black and Indigenous students, with a preference for African Nova Scotian and Mi’kmaq students and additional priority given to first-generation university students from low-income backgrounds.
Opportunity in the midst of lockdown
For Commerce co-op students like Shakshita Sookrauj, the COVID-19 pandemic offered the chance to help the Province of Nova Scotia support small businesses by helping facilitate a specialized grant program.
Celebrating Dal’s stellar researchers: Meet this year's President’s Research Excellence Awards recipients
Meet the 10 stellar scholars selected for this year’s Dalhousie University President’s Research Excellence Awards, which recognize research achievements of faculty members at all stages of their careers.
We’re accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – an accolade awarded to only 5% of the world's business schools.
Rowe School of Business News
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Opportunity in the midst of lockdown
- Take your time to figure it out: Jaye O’Brien Dockendorff
- Happy to see each other succeed: MBA grad Will Russell values both work experience and fun
- Safe Assured: Positioning Nova Scotia as the North American leader in community pharmacy safety