News» Go to news main
Rowe students ride for IWK and Camp Goodtime
Dalhousie students and supporters raised $10,584 for children living with and beyond cancer. Seven teams of six people each collected pledges and rode stationary bicycles to raise money for the IWK Foundation and Camp Goodtime NS at the Inside Ride on October 4. The event was organized by the Dalhousie Commerce Society, which has hosted the Inside Ride at Dalhousie since 2011.
- MBA win at Apex Business Plan Competition
- Rowe School team places second in National Investment Banking Competition
- Expanding the Experience Champions: Greg Hebb
- "I love it here!" Alumni from China choose to make Halifax home
- The road to "building something massive"
- Case competition fosters international student engagement
- Schwartz/Reisman Canada–Israel Exchange Program grows at Dal
- Rowe students ride for IWK and Camp Goodtime