News» Go to news main
Atlantic Throwdown 2017 winners
(L to R): Dean Sylvain Charlebois with the winning Dalhousie team: Zhen Xiong, Karen Mutyabule, Tiger Li, Andrew Choong
On March 24 and 25, Dalhousie hosted the 7th Atlantic Throwdown case competition with teams from across Atlantic Canada. The Throwdown is organized by Dalhousie students and gives international students and students who don't have a lot of competition experience a chance to hone their presentation and critical thinking skills. This year's winners in the international student category were from Dalhousie: Andrew Choong, Karen Mutyabule, Zhen Xiong and Tiger Li. The winning team of mixed international and domestic students was from Saint Francis Xavier: Jacob Buffam, Megan Hawkins and Jessie Hoole.
(L to R): Dean Sylvain Charlebois with the winning Saint Francis Xavier team: Jessie Hoole, Megan Hawkins, Jacob Buffam
- MBA win at Apex Business Plan Competition
- Rowe School team places second in National Investment Banking Competition
- Expanding the Experience Champions: Greg Hebb
- "I love it here!" Alumni from China choose to make Halifax home
- The road to "building something massive"
- Case competition fosters international student engagement
- Schwartz/Reisman Canada–Israel Exchange Program grows at Dal
- Rowe students ride for IWK and Camp Goodtime