News» Go to news main
Congratulations, Class of 2019
Congratulations to the class of 2019! Meet some of our graduates:
For Sagar Sahota, every minute of his time in the Bachelor of Management program was an opportunity: for friendship, for networking, for learning and building an exciting career.
New grad Tiger Li made the most of his time in the Bachelor of Commerce program, participating in several co-op work terms that prepared him well for the transition from student life to the workforce.
Most of us can relate to the desire to strike out on our own. For Bachelor of Commerce grad Eryn Green, adventure was top of mind when she chose Dalhousie.
For Master of Information grad Rachel Fry, Rachel it’s what being a librarian is all about.
Master of Public Administration grad Nora Allen did an internship with the Department of National Defence and continues to work there part time.
When Bronwyn Worrick decided to go back to school, the Dalhousie Corporate Residency Master of Business Administration (CRMBA) was the only program she applied to.
Master of Environmental Studies grad Emily Davis always knew she wanted to be “a piece of the very large pie”—the professionals working towards environmental solutions.
Master of Public Administration (Management) grad Kyla Kakfwi-Scott explores the theory behind her practice as an Indigenous leader.
Master of Resource & Environmental Management grad Simone Charron is passionate about climate change solutions.
- Celebrating staff who support, lead and inspire with the 2022 Staff Recognition Awards
- Congratulations to the Class of 2022
- Getting to know your staff: Sarah Hayes‑Brown
- Enemona Agada: Seeing it through
- Community first: Dal researchers work with African Nova Scotian and Mi'kmaq comunities to get it right from the start
- Getting to know your staff: Ayşe Dai‑Gammon
- Research Day 2022
- Getting to know your staff: Carrie Hunter