News» Go to news main
Congratulations, Class of 2019
Congratulations to the class of 2019! Meet some of our graduates:
For Sagar Sahota, every minute of his time in the Bachelor of Management program was an opportunity: for friendship, for networking, for learning and building an exciting career.
New grad Tiger Li made the most of his time in the Bachelor of Commerce program, participating in several co-op work terms that prepared him well for the transition from student life to the workforce.
Most of us can relate to the desire to strike out on our own. For Bachelor of Commerce grad Eryn Green, adventure was top of mind when she chose Dalhousie.
For Master of Information grad Rachel Fry, Rachel it’s what being a librarian is all about.
Master of Public Administration grad Nora Allen did an internship with the Department of National Defence and continues to work there part time.
When Bronwyn Worrick decided to go back to school, the Dalhousie Corporate Residency Master of Business Administration (CRMBA) was the only program she applied to.
Master of Environmental Studies grad Emily Davis always knew she wanted to be “a piece of the very large pie”—the professionals working towards environmental solutions.
Master of Public Administration (Management) grad Kyla Kakfwi-Scott explores the theory behind her practice as an Indigenous leader.
Master of Resource & Environmental Management grad Simone Charron is passionate about climate change solutions.
- Make a difference: Support our Promise Scholars initiative for Black and Indigenous students
- Self‑determined: BMgmt grad Katrina Wonders makes her own path in occupational health
- Any help and comfort we can provide: Ear savers for frontline workers
- Celebrating management teaching excellence
- Celebrating leadership and courage at the 2019 Scotiabank Ethics in Action at Dalhousie
- Your groceries are getting more expensive: Dalhousie's Agri‑Food Analytics Lab tells us why
- Wild horses or pests? How to control free‑roaming horses in Alberta
- Grad profile: “Stretch yourself and do something you’ve never done before”