News» Go to news main
Professor Rob Currie ft in "Possible Saudi aid to man accused of Cape Breton sex assault never probed by government agencies"
Professor Rob Currie ft in "Possible Saudi aid to man accused of Cape Breton sex assault never probed by government agencies" The Chronicle Herald
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Hard time gets unduly hard for aging prisoners"
- Professor Richard Devlin ft in " SNC‑Lavalin report puts new focus on activities of retired Supreme Court of Canada judges"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "How 4 ex‑Supreme Court justices got caught up in SNC‑Lavalin affair"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "New Research Questions FDA’s Reliance on and Inability to Enforce Postmarketing Requirements"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Suicide watch: What we know about the Epstein case and how it works in Canada"
- Professor Matther Herder ft in "Pharmaceutical Drugs of Uncertain Value, Lifecycle Regulation at the US Food and Drug Administration, and Institutional Incumbency"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Professor Rob Currie ft in "U.S. extradition postponed for Edmonton cousin of ISIS recruits"
- Professors Meinhard Doelle and Sara Seck ft in "Loss & damage from climate change: from concept to remedy?"