Sarah Wilson is an Audiologist, Clinical Educator, and an Instructor in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders at Dalhousie University. She has over one decade of experience working clinically with adults and seniors in both Newfoundland and Nova Scotia.
- BA (English), Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, 2009
- MSc (Audiology), Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, 2014
- Post-Professional Doctor of Audiology Degree, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences (Arizona Distance Education), 2021
- CMSD 6360: Amplification I
- CMSD 6560: Amplification II
- Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC)
- Nova Scotia College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists (NSCASLP)