Kelly Root is a Speech-Language Pathologist and an Instructor in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders at Dalhousie University. She is responsible for the development, management and supervision of the Dalhousie Speech-Language Clinic as well as teaching Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC) in the department.
- BA (Second Language Teaching/Concentration Spanish), University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON
- MSc (Speech-Language Pathology), Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
- CMSD 6611: Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC)
- Nova Scotia College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists (NSCASLP)