The Master of Nursing Mental Health and Addictions program is intended for Registered Nurses who already have clinical experience in mental health and addictions seeking to enhance their clinical assessment skills and expertise.
Information for Prospective Students
- Undergraduate applications must be submitted by March 15, 2024.
- Applications to Graduate Nursing Programs must be submitted by:
- November 1: January admission to Master of Nursing Nurse Practitioner and Professional Option
- February 1, 2024: September 2024 Admission to MN NP, MN Professional, MScN and PhD Nursing Degree programs
- April 1, 2024: September 2024 Admission to MN Mental Health and Addictions Program
School of Nursing alumni have gone to successful and inspiring careers in clinical practice, research, teaching and more.
School of Nursing Statement on Acknowleging the Past and a Commitment to Action
School of Nursing News
Dalhousie University School of Nursing to visit regional sites in Western Zone
National NP Week November 13‑19
Dal Nursing wishes current NP (Nurse Practitioner) students, past graduates and members of the NP practice community who generously support our NP students a very happy National NP Week (Nov. 13-19)! We’ll be celebrating by featuring some of graduates!