- BMus degree, with concentrations
- BA Music
- Combined Honours offerings
- Cooperative degree programs with the University of King's College
- Add a Minor to your degree
- Explore our music elective classes
Learn more about undergraduate studies in Music.
The Fountain School of Performing Arts welcomes students interested in the study of Musicology at the graduate level, leading to a Master of Arts in Musicology.
Learn more about Music program options.
We offer four different BA Honours in Theatre degrees. These degrees are each 4 years in length.
- BA with Honours in Theatre (Acting)
- BA with Honours in Theatre (Costume Studies)
- BA with Honours in Theatre (Technical Theatre)
- BA with Honours in Theatre (Theatre Studies)
- BA or BSc Combined Honours
- BA Combined Honours in Theatre and Music
- BA Major or Double Major in Theatre (4 years)
- BA (15 credit) with Minor in Theatre (3 years)
- 2-year Diploma in Costume Studies
- Minors options
Learn more about Theatre program options.
At Dalhousie, Film Studies is interdisciplinary, with courses offered across departments at Dal and the University of King's College. It's also inter-university, allowing you to take classes at the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design (NSCAD) University, Mount Saint Vincent University (MSVU), and Saint Mary’s University (SMU).
Learn more about Film Studies.