» Go to news main
'Fort‑Schritt: Motion & Migration in German Literature' ‑ Featured course by Dr. Rebecca Haubrich
We are happy to introduce 'Fort-Schritt', the new thematic focus of the introductory-level German literature course taught by Dr. Rebecca Haubrich.
This fascinating course offers a broad introduction to German literature through the exploration of the significance of various forms of movements, reaching from the Germans’ favorite pastime spazieren gehen [strolling], to the cinematic transformation of the written word into moving images, to larger questions of migration and exile in the German-speaking context, as well as to technological advances and projections of the future in philosophy and science-fiction.
For more detail, please check out the full syllabus for GERM2201 and do not hesitate to reach out to the instructor, Dr. Rebecca Haubrich (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- School Principal Position Description
- 'Fort‑Schritt: Motion & Migration in German Literature' ‑ Featured course by Dr. Rebecca Haubrich
- 2020‑2021 Graduation Awards and Acknowledgements
- Welcome Rebecca!
- A Virtual Toast to this Year's Graduating Students & Award Winners
- 2020 German Immersion Day
- 2019 Berlin Wall Exhibition
- 2019 Kaffeeklatsch & Book Fair